Share |

Friday, April 10, 2009

Royal Jelly for Hair?

Friday, April 10, 2009

I've been a big fan of Loreal products especially their Elseve collection. I have dry hair due to frequent rebonding and hair coloring and i can truly say that Loreal Elseve works well with my hair cause it keeps my hair really soft.

You can choose from their Anti-Breakage line, Smooth-Intense line and Color Vive. And just recently they launched a new product called Re-Nutrition, which is the one I'm using right now and my personal favorite!

The Re-Nutrition range contains a shampoo, a conditioner, a mask, and day & night serums. Its primary ingredient is Royal Jelly which is rich in Vit. B and is said to replenish and nourish dry or dried out hair. Its more expensive compared to other hair products but its surely worth it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails