Share |

Monday, June 29, 2009

Lady Gaga at Rolling Stone Magazine Cover

Monday, June 29, 2009
Popular for her crazy outfit and dance moves, Lady gaga shines once more at the cover of Rolling stone Magazine wearing nothing more than a few bubbles. Hows that?!



“I don’t feel like I look like the other perfect little pop singers,” she tells RS‘. “I think I’m changing what people think is sexy.” “When I’m not working, I go crazy” … “When they called and told me about my cover, I nearly cried”. She also told RS about her being bisexual, but that her attraction to women is purely physical.




I'm not really a big fan of Lady Gaga, but i can truly say that she really made it to the top landing on the cover of the rolling stones magazine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails